LYJ Search provides you with 5 weeks of group coaching and 1 one-to-one coaching session so that you can be well on your way toward achieving fantastic, lucrative job opportunities that are right for YOU while enjoying the process along the way.
In this coaching group, you will:
- Do thoughtful exercises to gain clarity on your goals and dreams so you can move more effectively in the right direction.
- Receive one-to-one “career-matchmaking” including job leads, introductions made on your behalf for informational interviews, and access to an extensive network of contacts in a range of fields.
- Understand the power of networking and learn to make better use of your own networks.
- Set weekly job search goals and have a forum for getting through setbacks and celebrating achievements.
- Learn to write a winning resume and cover letters and receive honest feedback.
- See how to interview as your best self and gain salary negotiation tips.
- Gain strategies for how to “attract and allow” success rather than struggle for it.
In the one-to-one session, you may wish to focus on:
- In-depth writing of your resume to highlight transferable skills and your many accomplishments.
- Mock interviewing and job or informational interview preparation.
- The best way to approach your networks.
- Continued clarity on your career path.
Limited to 4-6 women only to ensure lots of personalized attention. Your space is confirmed once payment is received. The class is $350 for five weekly sessions plus one hour-long one-to-one session. (You may pay a $200 deposit to reserve your space. The final payment will be due on the first day of class or you may submit a post-dated check for November 1st.)
Alyssa’s LYJ Search seminar gave me a lot of insight into what kind of job I want and how to talk to others more effectively about what I have to offer. I felt like it challenged me to work on myself and focus on what I’m really looking for. I would recommend this career workshop to anyone who is looking for a job or changing their career path.
—A., LYJ Search Alumna